School is back in session, so our wedding planning is not as active as it was. I have been very busy with the start of the school year, but (yet) have had the time to think of these very random thoughts...
1. My license is up for renewal on 11/08/09. By that time, I will be Emily Beal, not Emily Daoust. Weird.
2. The students I have this year will be the last students to know me completely as Ms. Daoust. (However, since most of my students just call their teachers "Miss" or "Mister," I guess it doesn't really matter!)
3. This will be my last birthday, Thanksgiving & Christmas as Emily Daoust.
4. Will it be confusing, in the future, for people at school when my stuff is labeled with Daoust?
5. Beal is a great name to adopt. Much easier to spell and pronounce than Daoust. (However, Daoust is still a kick-ass name!)
6. I am getting married! (With all of the school activity, I actually forgot that we will be having a wedding! I even forgot about my dress! Gasp!)
OK...that is all for now! Hope all of you are doing well!